Team Leader Process Technician
What you will enjoy doing
- Overall responsibility for TC Shanghai Process Technics Organization
- Responsible for resource planning (machine, staff, project scheduling)
- Responsible for developing a reproducible optimized production process considering product quality and economy and their implementation into production.
- Guide and Support Packaging Management in Decision making during Product Development and Qualification.
- Create and supervise the department budget
- Close collaboration with Internal/Corporate relative Departments
- Expertise supporting internally as well as to the PT Network (contact person of our TC)
- Cooperate and support in technical projects, which are related to innovation, technical project and application engineering, research and development
- Contribution to the continuous improvement process
- Ensure Plastics Apprentices Training program is supported in the requested and agreed way.
What makes you great
- Completed technical education (i.e. Bachelor) or equivalent experience in related field
- 5 + Years’ Experience in plastics processing Industry
- Solid knowledge of Plastic Processing Molds
- Excellent plastic processing machine operation and process set up
- Independent, good problem solving and Analytical capabilities
- Command of written and spoken English
- IT skills and interpersonal competence
- People Management experience
- Willingness to travel