What you will enjoy doing
Assists in ensuring implementation of all aspects of Product Quality. Assurance and Quality System Requirements
- Ensure production compliance with bottle and packaging specifications as per Alpla Standards
- Expert in managing customer complaint through root cause analysis
- Hosts periodic customer visits
- Interaction with customer and closure of complaints
- Effective CAPA and closure of customer complaints
- Manages customer complaint process
- Ensures compliance with all ISO and customer/external audit requirements
- Ensure compliance with all quality programs, including GMP and FSMS
- Devising and establishing company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Ensure all quality policies, procedures, and work instructions are documented in a clear, simple and concise manner.
- Provide awareness to all company personnel on the documented quality systems policies Management
- Review of exiting system procedures at regular intervals and fill the gaps.
- Monthly follow-up and review with the plants
- Other duties assigned by management.
What makes you great
- 4-6 years of experience
- Plastic Engg. Background is preferable
- Computer literate (Excel, Minitab, PowerPoint, Word)
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work well with other departments
- Able to handle multi-task environment with excellent organizational skills
- Preferable from: Plastics & Pharma & Food Industry
What you can expect working with us
- Free Transportation
- Subsidized Canteen facility
- Company uniform & shoes PPE’s.
- Group term life insurance
- Group personal accident policy.
- Statutory Benefits Etc.