Sr.Manager / Asst. General Manager - Regional Corporate Quality
- Efficient in QA, QC, and QM
- Test equipment handling and calibration
- Customer complaint management
- Sound knowledge in Plastic bottles & Caps inspection and Testing
- Validation of molds and molding machines
- Should be able to handle the entire Quality function
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Quality system audits
- Able to handle internal and external audits
- Need to have through knowledge on Statistical Quality Control (SQC)
- SOP Preparation and roll out.
- Establishment and upkeep of Quality Management System
- Specification control Management
- Inspection and testing of incoming materials including positive release
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Good Microsoft excel and PPT Skills
- Ability to handle and lead a diversified team
- Good academic background – B.sc + CIPET / B.Tech / IIP
- 12-15 years of relevant experience in Plastic / Automotive Industry
- Local candidate preferred
- Assertive nature. Logical thinker.
- Work independently, with a high degree of responsibility. Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Self-driven. Good interpersonal and Management skills.