Senior Maintenance Technician
What you will enjoy doing
- Ensure Injection moulding production equipment is able to produce a good quality product through maintaining equipment according to specifications.
- Perform product changes according to the production schedule, thereby maximizing the up-time of the equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and attend to breakdowns including after hours
- Environmental, health and safety awareness and housekeeping.
What makes you great
- Industrial Electronics/Maintenance NC4
- Working Experience: 5 – 8 years
- Knowledge of and insight into operations of machines
- Knowledge of PET injection and processing
- Knowledge of and experience in set-up of machines
- Experience in working in manufacturing environment
- Experience in quality control
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving techniques and PLC troubleshooting
- Ability to work under pressure
- Teambuilding skills
- Car or Motorcycle license