Maintenance Technician - Mould
What you will enjoy doing
- Analyze test result with respect to design, and requirement specifications of moulds.
- Improve, modify, or adjust mould design to meet requirement specifications.
- Coordinate with maintenance supervisor for the daily activities and maintenance plan schedule.
- Check and monitor the capacity and running condition of all moulds for corrective maintenance.
- Attend any concerns regarding moulds affecting production and carry out trouble shooting and repair in effective, resourceful and professional manner.
- Attend any breakdown affecting production and carry out trouble shooting and repair in effective, resourceful and professional manner.
- Conduct mould repair and machine changeover.
- Carry out preventive maintenance of all related machines and equipment.
- Responsible for the safe keeping of engineering hand tools and equipment.
What makes you great
- In-depth knowledge in mechanical technology
- Proficient in using computer and engineering application software and the ability to learn how to execute it
- Able to read and interpret mechanical drawings is an advantage
- Knowledge and background in ISO, GMP, HACCP, 5S and Safety are needed
- Good communication skills in order to properly communicate concerns related to maintenance and operation
- Good interpersonal and intrapersonal skills to relate well with people from different departments and from different levels
- Good English language skills
What you can expect working with us
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training as well as professional guidance and support
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility in a fast growing region within a young and dynamic team