Planning & Logistic Coordinator
What you will enjoy doing
Main Role of the job:
The Planning is responsible for execution of all customers´ orders regarding the production program planning to ensure the on time supply of finished goods for transportation to the customer. The Planning is the link to sales, purchasing, warehouse and production department and optimizes production planning due to agreements with the customer, supply of finished goods, capacity of resources and warehouse stocks.
The Logistic is responsible for the organization and control of storage, delivery and reception of all goods related to production and is responsible for all the master data and data related to the warehousing and shipment process in the ERP system.
- Creating a medium term production and material requirement planning based on the forecasts received from the sales department.
- Continuous monitoring and considering the stock of finished goods, while creating the production order.
- Creating the ideal production plan respecting the order priority and the optimum input of resources (machine, staff, material) in alignment with Production and Procurement departments.
- Creating the production order by using the planning tool and approval to production department.
- Permanent monitoring of production data and quality of data of the ERP-system.
- Controlling and analyzing any deviation of customers’ orders and customers’ forecasts and prioritize planning changes accordingly in alignment with all involved departments.
- On time supply of finished goods in stock.
- Optimization of warehouse stock in order to reduce working capital.
- Avoiding every kind of “waste” by finding the best solution for the ideal production program (Working hours of staff and machines, material consumption, customer complaint etc).
- Ensuring accurate inventory.
- Organizing the warehouse inventory with section chart and row count.
- Ensuring correct shipments.
- Ensuring that the Loadings are taking place according to the customer call offs.
- Scheduling loadings and deliveries, ensuring on time deliveries of materials according to production needs, as well as on time deliveries to customers.
- Offering customers support on matters regarding orders and delivery changes.
- Prepare the custom related documentation to ensure custom clearances.
- Active participation in the budget preparation.
What makes you great
- Process management, Logistics and basic IT skills (Word, Excel, ERP)
- Good interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Min. 3-5 years of experience in production planning and logistic.
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
What you can expect working with us
- An international working environment within a 100% family owned company with a high degree of direct responsibility
- A diverse range of professional opportunities, projects and challenges
- The opportunity to use the own professional skills and competences within an environment in transition and cultural integration