What you will enjoy doing
- Coordinate and supervise all Quality Assurance and Quality Management activities in Production and in Laboratory to assure exceptional quality product is delivered to the customer.
- Ensure Production Process output is in compliance with customer expectations.
- Responsible for quality related communication with customers.
- Identify needs for measures to meet standard requirements for Quality Assurance, Integrated Management Systems (IMS) and Continuous Improvement on a local level.
- Ensure that the quality of ALPLA products meet internal and external requirements.
- Ensure that the organization is able to continuously improve all relevant processes in their effectiveness, efficiency and consequently in their performance.
- Participate and perform internal and external IMS audits, follow-up audit results.
- Customer Relationship Management regarding Quality issues with production and customer to determine optimized process settings to assure specified requirements are met.
- Monthly reporting of quality data per documented corporate procedures (CCH – Customer Complaint Handling).
- Lead the Quality department team within the plant.
- Receive and consolidate data for the environmental reports according to the local legislation and assure compliance with the environmental requirements or regulations.
- Empowered to represent the company in relationship with the local environment authorities and supervise the entire process.
What makes you great
- Technical background
- At least 3 years of professional experience in manufacturing industry in a similar position
- Experience in applying Integrated Management Systems tools and techniques
- Auditing skills and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in ISO 13485, ISO 15378, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and FSSC 22000
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills and high grade of communication skills regarding customer interaction
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Fluency in English is a must
- Team player and service oriented
- You are based in our plant in Berceni
What you can expect working with us
- An international working environment within a 100% family owned company with a high degree of direct responsibility
- A diverse range of professional opportunities, projects and challenges
- The opportunity to use the own professional skills and competences within an environment in transition and cultural integration