What you will enjoy doing
- Responsible for off-loading all raw and packaging material from suppliers’ vehicles into the designated area in the warehouse.
- Assemble and prepare all Packaging & raw material for production and loading silos
- Ensure sufficient availability of packaging & raw material
- Required to move all raw and packing material into the production area.
- Abide by FIFO regulations when issuing stock to production
- Ensure housekeeping and general areas facilitates a tidy, neat environment
- Prevent contamination of raw and packaging material by following correct storage procedures
- Responsible to report any risks identified for Quality and Food Safety Management.
- Perform cycle counts and monthly stock takes of all raw and packaging material
- Effective and appropriate use of lifting bags
- Hand pack, strap and wrap to company specification
- Record weighed scrap in the scrap transfer book
- Ensure that waste/ empty pet bags segregation is done and stored properly
- Ensure on-going awareness of Quality, Food Safety, Environmental and Health and Safety Management
- Maintain the forklift in a clean and drivable condition at all times.
- Responsible for reporting of defects of the pallet jacks or forklifts to the relevant manager.
- Required to comply with health and safety regulations at all times.
What makes you great
- Std. 10/ Grade 12 or equivalent
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred as Material Handler
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible working hours
- Forklift licence
- Able to operate a crane
What you can expect working with us
- Market Related Salary
- Professional working environment with Global Exposure
- Pension Benefit
- Medical Aid
- Employee Assistance Program
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training and professional guidance and support
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us