Technical Project Engineer
What you will enjoy doing
• Develop moulds for plastic bottles, plastic caps and preforms.
• Coordinate the testing of the molds on extrusion blow molding machines, stretch-blow moulding machines or injection machines
• Provide leadership on development projects, coordinating activities from design to pilot tool until production start-up of the production mould
• Coordinate product-tests with the quality assurance team
• Deliver the projects to production with expected quality, within project timing and budget.
• Develop timelines, organize samplings and set priorities.
• Effectively communicate internally and externally with customers, suppliers and vendors to determine project requirements.
What makes you great
• Engineering qualification or equivalent
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in project management, preferably within the plastics industry
• Technical knowledge of plastic raw materials and mould construction
• Excellent communication skills in local language and English
• Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external customers.
• Willingness to travel (10-20% international travel)
• Able to prioritize, plan and execute duties with minimal supervision
What you can expect working with us
>Professional working environment with Global exposure
>Employee Assistance Program