What you will enjoy doing
- Repair, maintenance and service of tools.
- Utilize proper lock out / tag out procedures when repairing equipment(s).
- Ensuring that required material, spare parts and or equipment(s) are provided timeously.
- Maintain adequate stock for repairs.
- Maintain proper documentation for tools received / issued / ordered.
- Keep stockroom orderly.
- Order and receive parts / equipment(s) as necessary.
- Assist as necessary with any machine breakdowns.
- Contribution in production optimization through preventive maintenance.
- Be available for call- ins on assigned basis to assist the Tooling Manager.
What makes you great
- Grade 12 (minimum)
- Tertiary qualification in related field or Trade tested Tool Maker
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The Ability to effectively manage time.
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a Tool shop Assistant.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Tool shop, preferably within plastics industry
- Technical knowledge of materials and mould construction
- Profound knowledge of MS office suite
- Must be a fit to the company’s culture in terms of punctuality, attitude, responsibility, department integration, personnel respect, strictness, accuracy and H&S standards
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to work in a team
- Must pay attention to detail
- Must have a good understanding of Health and Safety regulations
What you can expect working with us
- Professional working environment
- Market related salary
- Pension/Provident benefits
- Medical Aid