PLANT MANAGER(S) for The Philippines & within South East Asia
What you will enjoy doing
As ALPLA Plant Manager of one of our entities in South East Asia (1 specifically for The Philippines and 1 country within SEA Region) you represent the organization in its local market and you are responsible for the following tasks:
- You are in charge of the overall operational performance of our production plant.
- You are responsible for providing overall strategic leadership for the whole organization including the daily overall management of the assigned plant.
- You ensure optimization and continuous improvement of all operational processes. "Operational excellence" is the ultimate goal.
- In the function as Plant Manager you got the overall P&L responsibility. This includes budgeting, capacity, investment and KPI planning – perfect cost control is a prerequisite.
- You ensure a professional customer relationship management/support and continuous optimization of the entire supply chain.
- You actively implement and perform in compliance with quality, safety and environmental standards.
- You are responsible for the development of your team as well as of the organization and its business.
- You provide an environment that upholds the company’s commitment to employee development and the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
What makes you great
- You have completed a higher commercial education or can prove at least 5 years’ management/leadership experience in the field of an international manufacturing company, preferably in the plastic packaging industry.
- You possess profound management experience and advanced knowledge in commercial metrics.
- Working in an intercultural matrix environment is what you are familiar with and enjoy.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, German is of advantage.
- You have a dedication to operational excellence as well as the ability to work independently with tight deadlines.
What you can expect working with us
- Above industry compensation and benefits package
- Internal and external trainings to further develop both your technical and behavioral competencies
- Challenging tasks in a global working environment embracing family culture