What you will enjoy doing
• Inspect all equipment and auxiliaries on daily basis for detection of unusual function, sounds and wear conditions
• Report immediately to maintenance supervisor/manager for appropriate analysis and corrective action
• Coordinate with maintenance supervisor/manager for the daily activities and maintenance plan schedule
• Attend any breakdown affecting production, carry out trouble shooting, and repair in effective resourceful and professional manner
• Repair and maintain plant machinery and equipment such as Injection machines, blowing machines, air compressors, pumps and others
• Responsible for safekeeping of maintenance hand tools and equipment
• Carry out preventive maintenance of all machines and equipment as per maintenance plan/schedule
• Involvement in installations and other projects given by superior
• Daily log and record keeping as per SOPs
• Follow the production schedule to determine the kind of repair works or PMs can be performed without impacting overall machine efficiency
• Should be able to troubleshoot in case of electrical process issues
• Should have basic change over knowledge
• Support the changeover team if required
• Support production in daily machine running activities, training will be provided.
• Report any issue that impacts overall performance to the superior
• Proper execution/reporting of all requested reports
• Following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) at any point of time
• Responsible for maintenance of LV & HV power room and transformers
• Troubleshooting and reparation of drives, modules, PLCs and others
• Responsible to maintain spare parts room and reconciliation.
• Assist/Perform Mechanical maintenance, if required.
What makes you great
• High School Diploma or 2 years electrical degree.
• B.S. in Electrical/Electronic field preferred with demonstrated success in a related maintenance position.
• Knowledge of plastics blow molding or injection molding equipment, processes and control systems.
• At least 3-5 years maintenance experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics and electrical trouble shooting.
• 5 years of responsible experience in Plastic Manufacturing Industry. In-depth knowledge of the plastic process.
What you can expect working with us
Working in a challenging environment with Personal development opportunities • Trainings and Support • Competitive compensation, medical insurance and other benefits
Please note, applications can only be accepted through our portal: https://career.alpla.com/en