What you will enjoy doing
The Operations Manager EBM/SBM represents the company/organization of the Dubai EBM/SBM Plant. With entrepreneurial actions, he secures/sets the course for the future of the plant with optimization and continuous improvement.
He is responsible for creating an interdepartmental functioning system to support a sustainable organizational setup, to be prepared for further growth.
- Preparation of completion of budget including capacity planning and related investment planning.
- Prepares and analyzes investment decisions.
-Setup of operational systems including (SOPs, controlling instruments, intradepartmental coordination/communication etc.).
- Ensures profits are maximized.
- Put checks and balances to ensure that operation is intact and KPIs/targets are achieved.
- Analyzes reports including target vs. actual comparisons and initiation of corrective measures.
- Reviews/approves existing and new procedures.
- Ensures planning targets are reached and properly followed up, deviations need to be properly communicated with planning and management.
- Customer service (visits, periodical meetings, follow ups, setup of action plans).
- Supporting acquisition of new customers and market development.
- Implementation and execution of profound customer complaint management/handling.
- Development of a proper system to ensure a maximum quality of products and services.
- Plans, directs and assigns duties of all department heads.
- Setup of organization chart including respective job descriptions with clearly defined responsibilities.
- Develop strategy to foster management of objectives approach.
- Defines KPIs for all departments according to the overall organizational targets.
- Monitors KPIs and steers employees into the right direction.
- Sets main strategy for recruitment of new employees.
- Maintains a skill level balance on all departments.
- Ensures career paths and development opportunities.
- Ensures succession planning and internal promotion possibilities.
- Performs annual Performance Evaluation.
- Assesses training needs and ensures execution of training accordingly.
- Active implementation and compliance with the principles of quality management, safety features and equipment as well as environmental protection and fire prevention.
- Representation of the company towards public authorities and responsibility for the compliance with the regulatory framework.
- Ensures immediate actions are taken against any violation of safety rules.
What makes you great
- University degree in the field of technical or business studies including relevant experience
- Proven records in leadership/management
- Preferably similar experience in a manufacturing company
- Sound knowledge of management tools
- Ability to create motivation/innovative environment
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to make decisions
- Excellent English verbally and in written
What you can expect working with us
- Working in a challenging environment with Personal development opportunities
- Trainings and Support
- Competitive compensation, medical insurance and other benefits
Please note, applications can only be accepted through our portal: https://career.alpla.com/en