U.S. Task Force Operational Training
• Ensure production processes and programs are optimized and documented, ensuring that all manufactured products comply with quality specifications and customer requirements
• Perform technical plant audits, as needed, to ensure continuous improvement and clearly document audit results for the U.S. management team in a report that outlines any issues and provides recommendations to correct these issues.
• Assist production plants with technical problem solving and troubleshooting.
• Assist with production improvements, to ensure the most efficient manufacturing process focused on product quality, performance and sustainability.
• Collaborate with other global Task Force groups.
• Support sampling and qualifications of new production equipment and articles by ensuring the creation of a robust process, assisting in compiling measurement and statistical data, reviewing data to ensure article quality meets standards.
• Recommend and/or implement machine or mold improvements.
• Contribute to the development of new articles, from design phase to fully optimized production by assisting in determining best possible design attributes, machine platform and production processes, etc. to support efficient production.
• Provide systematic support for new plant startups and technical support for new technologies.
Your competencies and qualifications
• Able to work well autonomously or with a team and possess the ability to utilize knowledge and experience to solve difficult technical issues and transmit these solutions and learnings effectively to plant and TC personnel.
• Able to work efficiently and professionally with plant and TC personnel. Incumbents must be able to provide technical mentoring to ALPLA employees and create a constructive environment for learning and discussing theoretical and practical plastic manufacturing principles.
• Efficient with Microsoft Office software. This role requires the ability to create clear and concise technical reports that can be effectively utilized across the entire ALPLA organization.
• Incumbents must be ready, willing and able to travel at least 50% of the time within the continental U.S. Additionally, there may be international travel required to support product development projects.
• Proven hands on technical/engineering background
• Min 2 year Degree (Associates) in related field or equivalent, Bachelor Degree preferred
• Experience in Mechanical, Hydraulic, Electrical/Electronic systems a plus
- Health and Wellness Care Program
- Dependent Care Cost Savings Program
- Recognition programs
- Promotional opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan and excellent Matching Plan
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- Education assistance program
- Short term, long term and life insurance paid by ALPLA
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Maritza Gilmore, Human Resources
289 Highway 155 South, 30253 MC Donough, United States
T +1 (770) 305 7217, www.alpla.com