Packing Team Member
What you will enjoy doing
Purpose of job/mission:
To ensure that containers removed from the machines are packed correctly in safe, hygienic containers in accordance with customer specifications.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Ensure products being packed meet the required quality specifications. To report any defects to Supervision.
- Ensure the packaging is of an acceptable standard, removing any bags or materials that do not fall within the required specifications.
- Check that the label is the correct one for the product being packed and relevant paperwork is completed correctly.
- Ensure products are properly wrapped for safe transportation. Faults are to be reported to Supervision.
- Ensure housekeeping is of the highest standards at all times.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with health and safety practice and within quality, hygiene and food safety policy.
What makes you great
Previous experience of working in a warehouse environment would be an advantage but full training will be given.
You will be organized and methodical along with being a good communicator and able to work on your own initiative.
What you can expect working with us
- A modern and family work environment
- Integration in a young, dynamic team
- Challenging tasks with a high degree of self-responsibility
- Individual performance will be remunerated, and further development supported
- Competitve remuneration and benefits package