What you will enjoy doing
To carry out engineering duties, to ensure all plant machinery and services are fully maintained in order to achieve continuous production.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Carry out daily routine inspection and test of services.
- Carry out repair of machinery quickly and efficiently in order to limit production downtime.
- Carry out planned maintenance as per schedules.
- Carry out modification to machinery in order to achieve continuous improvement.
- To ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with health and safety, quality, hygiene and food safety policies.
- To implement, adhere to and police ALPLA quality, hygiene and food safety policy.
What makes you great
- Four year in mechanical and electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum four years of work experience at ALPLA or similar industry
- Experience with Computer Control Systems on machines
- Experience in working with hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience with PLC programming
- Good organizational skills
- Thorough understanding of technical aspects of different types of equipment
What you can expect working with us
- A modern and family work environment
- Integration in a young, dynamic team
- Challenging tasks with a high degree of self-responsibility
- Individual performance will be remunerated, and further development supported
- Competitve remuneration and benefits package