Process Technician PET
What you will enjoy doing
Production & Productivity
- Should be able to maintain the machine while running and perform all necessary mechanical adjustments.
- Proper starting and stopping of machine
- Clean and make necessary adjustments and minor repairs to equipment
- Follows the production schedule to determine the quality and quantity of materials to be produced
- Controls material consumption, waste reduction, efficiency and quality of products of machines under his responsibility
- Ensures quality product is being produced at all times and quality checks throughout the shift are done
- Monitors process condition during the running production according to local check sheets and quality requirements
- Ensures all materials required are available and defect free before being put into machine or used for the final product
- Report and cross check process standards, quality checks and other checklists according to SOPs
- Closing and management of NCRs and customer complaints
- Complete line clearance report on each production start up
- Ensures safe working practices are being followed and accidents, hazards and property damage are reported in the required time
- Ensure that team is trained on the Safety Standards in coordination with the Safety officer.
- Ensures 5S procedures and activities are followed as per SOPs
Relationship & People Management
- Assist Quality and Manufacturing on any customer quality concern
- To prepare manpower schedule/plan as per the production schedule.
- Relevant production figures are collected for the handover to the next shift
What makes you great
Secondary school diploma, associate Engineering course and above.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in Plastic manufacturing plant as production process technician or related work.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Personal Competencies
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to communicate with others in English language
- Possess the ability to communicate and transfer information and knowledge to the team
What you can expect working with us
- A modern, familiar and international working environment in a stable and continuously growing company
- Be part of a young and dynamic team
- Possibility of working independently in a defined area of responsibilities