OPEX (Operational Excellence) Manager
DIT GA JE DOEN
- Coordination and implementation of lean and operational excellence projects and initiatives
- Implementation of improvement projects and KAIZEN workshops at plant
- Support the achievement of the Key Business Drivers and Key Strategic Initiatives
- Supports and drives continuous process improvements utilizing Lean Manufacturing principles to maximize departmental efficiencies, minimize waste and improve safety
- Proposes and keeps up with company Good Practices and benchmark initiatives with other plants
- Validation and introduction of new methods and tools from the field of lean management
- Responsible for 5S implementation and sustainable anchoring in the factory
- Implementation of OPEX training and support of employees at plant level on this topic (practice transfer)
- Creation of framework conditions for reward systems and idea management systems in coordination with the Human Resources Department
- Sustainable introduction and support of the communication campaign at plant level in relation to operational excellence
- Works with Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques, such as 7 Wastes (muda), Just in Time (takt-flow-pull), Value Stream Mapping, Kanban system, Problem Solving, FIFO and 5s and workplace organization including layout changes when necessary.
DIT BEN JIJ
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related fields
- Commercial, technical training with a focus on lean management
- Experience working in a lean environment and leading lean activities is required
- Previous lean manufacturing experience leading a plant lean transformation is desired
- Methodological knowledge in relation to lean manufacturing - at least Green Belt certification
- Moderation, project management and training experience
- Strong organizational, analytical and leadership skills required
- Must be innovative in making changes to the operation as needed to further improve the work environment and unit performance
- Spoken and written English skills
- High social skills, strong communication skills and entrepreneurial thinking are prerequisites
- Very good IT skills, especially MS Office
- Willingness to work in an attractive and challenging environment
DIT HEBBEN WE JOU TE BIEDEN
- Attractive industry compensation and benefits package.
- Internal and external trainings to further develop both your technical and behavioral competencies.
- Challenging tasks in a global working environment embracing family culture.