Head of Operational Excellence (m/f)
What you will enjoy doing
- Functional and disciplinary lead of the Corporate Operational Excellence Team.
- Further development of the excellence program of ALPLA (NEXT) and its adjustment to achieve long-term success on operational level / commitment from the plants.
- Development, standardization & implementation of new OPEX tools and coordination of the worldwide NEXT rollout.
- Ensuring lean manufacturing processes throughout all technologies by using OPEX tools.
- Execution of operations optimization projects and achievement of long-term results.
- Your daily tasks include interaction with employees on all management levels.
What makes you great
- University degree (preferably master) in Industrial Engineering or (Business) Management
- Several years of experience in leading teams and employees
- Advanced entrepreneurial thinking, project-oriented working attitude and passion for continuous improvement
- Process management skills and very good analytical and methodical competences
- Strengths in communication and collaborative leadership, moderation and problem solving in many day-to-day situations and being familiar with "Change Processes"
- Professional language skills in English - any other additional language will be considered a plus
- Operations Controlling capabilities (performance and cost figures)
- High willingness to travel goes hand in hand with your advanced intercultural behavioural skills
What you can expect working with us
- We guarantee a smooth start in a dynamic team through a targeted onboarding plan
- We offer an exciting area of responsibility within a modern and globally active family business
- We provide childcare with our ALPLA Kids facilities if needed
Legally mandatory note: In line with the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.