Product Designing - Technical Center
What you will enjoy doing
- Creating product designs for all ALPLA core technologies in accordance with the criteria of a design assignment.
- Generating 3D data and 2D drawings and check them for technical feasibility.
- Clarifying assigned design tasks with external customers and all internal departments of the product development process.
- interpret or carry out basic modelling and simulation tasks.
- You contribute to the further development of our design tools and CAD applications and optimize internal processes or coordinate them with the development process.
- Supporting global design network.
- Confident handling of 3D CAD systems.
- Experience in plastics processing is an advantage ability to conceptualize and present
What makes you great
- Should have sound knowledge in Injection moulding Technology (IM), Extrusion Blow Moulding Technology (EBM).
- Preferred experience in Rigid Plastic packaging / Automotive (Plastic)
- Good knowledge on CAD software: NX, Solid works, Teamcenter
- Diploma (NTTF, CIPET) / BE(Mech/Auto) with 5 years- 8 years of relevant experience
What you can expect working with us
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training as well as professional guidance and support
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility in an international working environment
- Dynamic working style in a fast growing region and a dynamic team
ALPLA India Private Ltd.
ms Swathi Mannava, Human Resources
No. 8-2-293/82/J-III/304C, Road No.78, Jubilee Hills, Telangana