Quality Manager (Thailand)
Преимущества работы у нас
In this role, you will be responsible for a professional and well performing People Management within the company. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Coordinating and supervising all Quality Assurance activities in Production and in Laboratory to assure exceptional quality product is delivered to the customer
- Ensuring Production Process output is in compliance with customer expectations
- Develop product quality metrics, manage customer complaints, determine optimized process settings, identify areas of improvements and involve relevant departments in developing corrective actions.
- Customer Relationship Management regarding Quality issues:
- working with production and customer to determine optimized process settings to assure specified requirements are met (specifically during sampling and product qualification process)
- hosting periodic customer visits
- managing customer complaint process
- Develop quality assurance & quality management systems in accordance with regulatory and group-specific requirements
- Ensure compliance with all ISO and customer/external audit requirements. Prepare and successfully complete audits.
- Conduct monthly reporting of quality data through documented corporate procedures.
- Provide leadership to the quality team and guidance to the operations management in terms of quality. Closely collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders on a routine basis. Make sure that all Group Quality Policies are adhered to and incorporated into the local systems.
- Promote quality mind-set among our employees. Train and supervise the employees who perform quality testing within the quality lab and on the production floor.
- Responsible for continuous quality improvement for the products and operations at ALPLA Thailand.
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Quality Management or Engineering
- At least 5 years of work experience in Quality Assurance combined with a demonstrated track-record of accomplishments as a QA Manager, preferably within an international manufacturing company in the FMCG or pharma industry
- Computer literate (Excel, SPC data base, Word)
- Ability to work well with other departments
- Ability to manage Customer Relations
- Being able to handle multi-task environment with excellent organizational skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience with physical lab testing equipment, calipers, scales, digital height gauge and compression force testing equipment
- Proficiency in Thai and English is a must
- Knowledge of ISO quality standards (ISO 9000:2015) and experience performing quality and food safety system audits
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us.