What you will enjoy doing
• Supports installation and maintenance of downstream equipment
• Trains and provides troubleshooting assistance to Maintenance and operators on new equipment as needed
• Ensures plant personnel are able to independently maintain newly installed production lines
• Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
• Maintain records, repair work, electrical and mechanical drawings of downstream equipment.
• Process Improvement and Downtime Reduction project work for downstream equipment
• Estimate cost of labor and materials for project work and downstream capital projects
• Assist in capital planning for annual maintenance and upgrades for downstream equipment
• Work with equipment vendors on training, equipment troubleshooting and upgrades
What makes you great
- 2 year technical degree (Industrial, Electrical, Packaging)
- 3 years working experience in similar field
- Experience with a variety of packaging equipment – robot station palletizers, basic automated sorting systems, bottle label applicators, carton erectors, vision systems, etc.
- Basic Project Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record of training hourly employees
- Very good in using Auto CAD
- Proficient with computer applications (e.g. Power Point, Excel, Access)
• Ability to prioritize, schedule, assign and review work maintenance activities.
• Ability to effectively and safely operate a variety of assigned tools and equipment
• Ability to interpret blueprints, shop drawings, sketches and work orders to others.
• Ability to work independently with little direction or guidance
• Ability to interpret, explain and apply codes, rules and regulations involved in assigned maintenance activities.
What you can expect working with us
- Health and Wellness Care Program
- Dependent Care Cost Savings Program
- Recognition programs; Promotional opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan and excellent Matching Plan
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- Education assistance program
- Short term, long term and life insurance paid by ALPLA
- Paid vacation; paid holidays