Maintenance Manager - Base Plant in the US (f/m)
What you will enjoy doing
- You will be responsible for servicing and maintaining machines on site and overseeing daily maintenance work. This includes:
- Preventive maintenance
- Ensure that machine breakdowns are repaired
- Current and accurate record of maintenance
- Ensuring all relevant manufacturer modifications and updates are performed/installed
- Spare part warehouse management
- Being responsible for the Production Team you will also handle:
- Maintaining good housekeeping
- Managing contractors on site
- Ensuring all employees understand and follow company policies and procedures
- Leading the Team
- Assessing training needs of staff and ensures execution of training
- Performing annual Performance Evaluation
What makes you great
- You hold a degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience
- You have four years or more of work experience in plastic packaging or similar industry
- You have a thorough understanding of technical aspects of different types of equipment
- You are experienced with Computer Control Systems on machines and working with hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- You are hands on experienced running a busy engineering department
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Good organizational skills & leadership skills
What you can expect working with us
- We offer a professional and tailor-made Onboarding Program that enables you to accumulate precious experience and knowledge about our company structure, processes and pioneering projects, that set new standards.
- We offer you an exciting & dynamic environment with development perspectives in a fast growing region.
- You will be compensated with a US market based salary.
- The package will include also a Retirement Plan, Medical insurance, Paid vacation & Paid holidays
Legally mandatory note: In line with the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.