Quality Assurance Systems Engineer
What you will enjoy doing
Quality Assurance Systems Engineer plans and maintains QA activities and ensures that all these activities are implemented in the direction of the company’s or customers’ standards for ALPLA Turkey plants.
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables,
- Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality and food safety goals/KPIs,
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements,
- Develop or update company’s complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints,
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development,
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes,
- Actively participate in Internal and External audits,
- Pursue continuing education on new solutions, technology, and as well as skills.
What makes you great
ALPLA is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of innovative rigid plastic packaging. We produce packaging systems, bottles, caps, and injection- molded parts of highest quality. We have a total of 4 billion Euro profit over the world. The company founded in 1955 in Austria, we now work together with 21.600 colleagues in 178 production facilities in 45 countries. ALPLA entered Turkish market in 1992 and has opened its production facilities in 5 different locations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Chemical Engineering or related Engineering faculties,
- Preferably experienced in Plastic, Automotive, and FMCG industries,
- Have a good knowledge about Quality Documentation Management System (QDMS),
- Good knowledge in business process management process,
- Experienced in working with ISO 9001 and FSSC 22000 standards,
- Have a knowledge in SPC and OPEX methodology,
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills,
- Good organizational and planning skills,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications,
- Good communication skills and teamwork ability,
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills in English.
What you can expect working with us
- Be Agile! Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, quickly changing, and highly ambiguous environment
- Build Trust! Maintain a high level of integrity with ability to build trusting working relationships within the organization and must maintain strict confidentiality regarding compensation, benefits and employee issues.
- Communicate Effectively! Exhibit outstanding interpersonal and communication skills in all interactions and leverage humor, patience, and focus with appropriate audiences. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Focus on Customers! Build supporting relationships with associates throughout all levels of our organization, positioning yourself as a trusted resource for all who seek you out.
- Take Ownership! This position is an opportunity to make the process your own, take risks, and achieve results.
- Collaborate! Tackle day-to-day tasks with a team-oriented mindset.
- Create Opportunities! Identify new and better ways to do what we do every day - be innovative and think big!
- Engage! As you play a critical role in the life cycle of an employee, create a welcoming and support experience for all.
- Energize & Embrace Change! Energize and embrace change by listening, seeking, sharing, collaborating, taking risks, finding solutions, learning by doing, encouraging others, celebrating differences, and recognizing wins!
Join us to support our efforts in playing an active role in paving the way towards an efficient circular economy in the packaging industry. Sustainability and in particular the environmentally conscious use of resources drive all business activities for ALPLA.