What you will enjoy doing
- Manufacturing of batches as per Approved batch card.
- Managing changeovers of batches.
- Managing of product changeovers.
- Record keeping of all batches that are produced including SAP.
- Ensure that FIFO is followed in manufacturing.
- Monitoring of cycle time.
- Continuous improvement of reducing cycle time.
- Wastage reduction in manufacturing process.
- Housekeeping of the entire manufacturing area.
- Maintenance of vessels, pipelines, equipments by working closely with the maintenance team.
- Responsible for fumigation and sanitization of area and equipment related to manufacturing. Maintain records.
- Participate and support external quality audits
- Adherence to 19 QMS ELEMENTS requirements.
What makes you great
- The applicant must be a B.Sc / D.Pharma
- The applicant should be flexible for relocation across India
- Ability to learn and grasp the things quickly
- Decent communication Skills
What you can expect working with us
- Accommodation and Food
- Free transport
- Uniform and Safety Shoes
- Medical Insurance Coverage