DIT GA JE DOEN
The 5S/CIP Specialist will lead organization change through CI & 5S methods and tools to complete organization including the build-up of an employee engaged work environment and all manufacturing process including tracking tools and measurement to support CI & 5S initiatives. Ensures company compliance with relevant Management System standards (FSSC22000 & ISO9001).
- 5S implementation plan preparation and presentation
- 5S Documentation; handbook, guideline, template, etc.
- Ensures compliance with standards such as FSSC22000, ISO9001, GMP, HACCP, KORE.
- Conducts training on 5S
- Responsible for leading the 5S Assessment, Patrol, Meeting
- Spearheads 5S Project Improvement and monitoring the progress
Qualified candidate will handle both Canlubang and Sta. Rosa Plants.
DIT BEN JIJ
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with preference for Operation Management or Industrial Management or Industrial Engineering or equivalent in experience).
- Three (3) to five (5) years of 5S & CI experience preferred. Lean Management and Greenbelt is an advantage but not required.
OTHER SKILLS/JOB CHARACTERISTICS REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in using computer and basic application software in internal and external communication and accomplishing reports
- Knowledge and background in ISO, GMP, HACCP, KAIZEN and 5S is needed
- Process Management skills and good analytical and methodical competencies
- Professionalism and dedication to develop and train employees
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, tight deadlines and pro-active in solving problems
- Ability and willingness to conduct workshops, to bound and work with all the departments within the organization
- Willingness to work in an attractive and challenging environment
- Excellent in speaking and understanding English language
- Continuous Improvement methods and tools such as lean concepts, 5S, problem solving, Kaizen, etc. Pro-active in solving problems, responsive, progressive and creative thinking, hands-on and resourceful.
DIT HEBBEN WE JOU TE BIEDEN
ALPLA Philippines, Inc. has a friendly working environment. Employees work as a team and with commitment towards work.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
Employees are given proper technical and soft skills training to further enhance their competencies.