Plant Manager [General Manager] for South East Asia
What you will enjoy doing
As ALPLA Plant Manager of one of our entities in South East Asia you represent the organization in its local market and you are responsible for the following tasks:
- You are in-charge of the overall operational performance of our production plant
- You are responsible for providing overall strategic leadership for the whole organization including the daily overall management of the assigned plant.
- You ensure optimization and continuous improvement of all operational processes. "Operational excellence" is the ultimate goal.
- In the function as Plant Manager you got the overall P&L responsibility. This includes budgeting, capacity, investment and KPI planning – perfect cost control is a prerequisite.
- You ensure a professional customer relationship management/support and continuous optimization of the entire supply chain.
- You actively implement and perform in compliance with quality, safety and environmental standards.
- You are responsible for the development of your team as well as of the organization and its business.
- You provide an environment that upholds the company’s commitment to employee development and the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
What makes you great
- You have completed a higher commercial education or can prove at least 5 years’ management/leadership experience in the field of an international manufacturing company, preferably in the plastic packaging industry.
- You possess profound management experience and advanced knowledge in commercial metrics.
- Working in an intercultural matrix environment is what you are familiar with and enjoy.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, German is of advantage.
- You have a dedication to operational excellence as well as the ability to work independently with tight deadlines.
What you can expect working with us
- Above industry compensation and benefits package.
- Internal and external trainings to further develop both your technical and behavioral competencies.
- Challenging tasks in a global working environment embracing family culture