Ce que vous aimerez faire
- Responsible for analyzing North America rigid packaging market data to support key market strategies and account strategies while identifying growth products within both areas.
- Responsible for delivering presentations that support ALPLAs strategic direction by category and customers.
- Complete competitive business analysis and provide snapshots of the business each competitor participates in, the footprint from which they supply from, and their main customer relationships.
- Lead the relationship with external data service providers to ensure we receive the appropriate and correct data to support our analysis efforts while capturing the return on investment for our relationships.
- Work with sales, business planning and finance in support of increased business growth.
- Analyze past sales and customer data to determine when the business has successfully captured growth opportunities and why.
- Assess pricing and determine if there are opportunities to increase value to ALPLA NA based on the competitive pricing analysis.
Ce qui permet de vous développer
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in marketing or data analytics management or a similar role.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to grow our business profitably
- Strong analysis skills
- A knowledge of packaging is preferred by not required.
- Display creative thinking and new business ideas
- Exhibit good people and business judgment
- Understand financial modeling
- Effective communication skills oral/written
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to cross functionally network
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Needs good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications.
• Bachelors Degree in Finance or Marketing required, MBA Preferred
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de notre collaboration mutuelle
- Health and Wellness Care Program
- Dependent Care Cost Savings Program
- Recognition programs
- Promotional opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan and excellent Matching Plan
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- Education assistance program
- Short term, long term and life insurance paid by ALPLA
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays