Tech - II / Tech Lead - I
What you will enjoy doing
- Responsible for Preventive/ Predictive and breakdown maintenance of equipment’s and facilities according to the maintenance schedules and carry-out the activity regularly as per SOP.
- -Operating and monitoring of utility equipment and providing support to AMC.
- -Responsible for well-being of the production machines, utility machine, Auxiliary machines and all the assets required for the smooth operation of the machine
- Note down all the readings regularly and prepare & update daily specific energy consumption accordingly
- Responsible for providing any kind of electrical work assistance.
- Report any deviation in the machinery to the senior immediately.
- Works with seniors effectively to ensure the policies and goals of the organization are met or exceeded.
- Follow all Safety norms and maintain shop floor discipline strictly.
- Maintain GMP & 5s as defined by management.
- Other duties assigned by Senior/management.
What makes you great
- Diploma/B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics)
- Problem Solving & Root Cause Analysis Skills
- Excellent communication (both written and oral)
- 2-3 year work experience in relevant field preferred.
- Ability to work well with other departments and handle multi-task environment
What you can expect working with us
- A modern and family work environment
- Integration in a dynamic team where new ideas and improvement suggestions are welcome
- Challenging tasks with a high degree of self-responsibility
- Individual performance will be remunerated and further development supported