Intern - Human Resources Recycling Division (all gender)
What you will enjoy doing
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join our Human Resources team as an HR Intern (min. 3 months - ideally 6 months) or as a working student. This internship provides an excellent opportunity for hands-on experience in various HR topics and an introduction to our growing Recycling Business at ALPLA.
- Assist in the recruitment process, including posting job openings, reviewing resumes, coordinating interviews and participating in conversations.
- Support us in creating a standard onboarding program for new employees in our recycling plants.
- Assist with maintaining HR records, updating databases, and handling general administrative tasks.
- Take responsibility for our functional interns from recruitment, to accompanying them throughout their internship, up to initiating regular communication channels to stay in touch after their internship with us.
- Participate in various HR projects, gaining exposure to areas such as the development of a new trainee program, roll-out of the Employee Dialogue, implementation of the eSkill Matrix and starting the introduction journey of our ALPLA Identity.
What makes you great
- Enrolled or completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Enthusiastic in pursuing a career in human resources and basic understanding of human resources principles & practice.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English & German language.
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate effectively with different cultures.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational abilities.
- Understand and practice confidentiality.
What you can expect working with us
- Gain hands-on experience in various HR topics within the growing Recycling Division.
- Challenging tasks and a varied working environment await you.
- Opportunity to learn from experienced HR professionals.
- Networking opportunities within the company.
Legally mandatory note: In line with the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.