Junior Operations Analyst - Operations Controlling (m/f)
What you will enjoy doing
Operational Excellence is our strategic goal. Therefore, we digitalize our production controlling tools and methods in our operations worldwide.
As Junior Operations Analyst with focus operations controlling you support your colleagues in the Manufacturing, Quality and OPEX team in analysing business process and defining requirements in order to develop IT solutions that facilitate the production and material processes in our worldwide operations.
- Together with your colleagues you are in charge of the worldwide implementation and support of our Operations Controlling system in order to achieve Operational Excellence.
- You support the development of the Operations Controlling along the Supply Chain in order to increase the operational performance in our manufacturing sites.
- In this regard you analyse processes, workflows and new technologies in the context of Industry 4.0 as well as lean principles in order to optimize our IT solutions in MES and ERP systems.
- You prepare ideas and feature requests from your corporate and regional colleagues and their evaluation through agile estimation methods.
- You are responsible for validating newly provided IT solutions, for implementing and verifying them in pilot projects.
- You support the communication and training of the solutions, and you execute the roll out of the new (digital) controlling system in the plants.
What makes you great
- University degree (bachelor or master) in Information technology, Business Informatics, Process Management, Industrial Engineering or Business Management
- Process Management skills
- Work experience in manufacturing and knowledge in Industry 4.0 with focus manufacturing and logistics of advantage
- Very good skills in MS Office, skills in MS SQL queries, Python, Power BI of advantage
- Strong skills in problem solving, communication, trainings and agile working
- Excellent English and German language skills, other languages are of advantage
- Entrepreneurial thinking and project-oriented working
- Passion for operational excellence
- Willingness to travel
What you can expect working with us
- We operate in a modern and highly automated work environment
- We offer you a long-term development opportunity in a globally active family business
- We enable you to organize your working hours individually within the flextime system
- We offer an exciting area of responsibility within a modern and globally active family business
Legally mandatory note: In line with the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.