Program Manager - Recycling (m/f)
What you will enjoy doing
In this challenging role you will support & coordinate the implementation and start-up phase of our new recycling
plants and support the global operations of ALPLA ISBM & Recycling plants. Furthermore, you are
responsible for the following tasks:
- Collaborate on technical configuration, layout and operational requirements of recycling equipment and new facilities
- Coordinate resource availability (machines, infrastructure, transport, material, etc.) in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and implement measures / procedures to improve the operative performance
- With regard to the budget, you check the capacities (machines and equipment) and analyze the investments
- You provide result- and key figure analysis and initiate corrective measures
- Troubleshooting & Operations support for existing Recycling Plants
- Last but not least you support our sales department and also the implementation of our customer projects
What makes you great
- You have technical or commercial training in the fields of plastics technology, recycling, environmental technology, mechanical engineering or a comparable direction
- You have already gained some professional experience in the field of project management
- You impress with your innovative, solution-oriented, efficient and amazingly organized work style
- You are fluent in English and display a very good command of German
- A high level of commitment, a strong will to shape things and the willingness to travel
What you can expect working with us
- There is ALPLA Kids all-day childcare for children aged between 15 months and 6 years.
- Choose work hours that suit you within the flexible working time system.
- Unlimited workplace flexibility thanks to generous rules regarding working from home.
- You can expect a secure future with us – as a manufacturing company, we are globally on a growth path.
- We promote climate-friendly mobility with everything from a year-long season ticket for local public transport to purchasing an e-bike.
Legally mandatory note: In line with the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.