Technical Project Engineer
What you will enjoy doing
- Development of molds for plastic bottles, plastic caps and preforms.
- To coordinate the testing of the molds on extrusion blow molding machines, stretch-blow molding machines or injection machines.
- Lead development projects, coordinate activities from design to pilot tool through to start-up of the production mold.
- Lead and coordinate product-testing and validation with the quality assurance team.
- Implement new projects at production facilities with expected quality, within set project timelines and budget.
- To develop timelines, lead samplings, set corrective actions and negotiate with customers.
- Effective internal and external customer communication, including suppliers and vendors to define project requirements.
- Documents key project information; Uses appropriate database systems and follows procedures established for project execution
- Support in analysing and interpreting data and information to draw conclusions and recommended next steps.
- Identifies and resolves technical issues and risks to achieve project goals
- Support in requested technical information to Sales
- Any other specific tasks as assigned by local plant (e.g. decoration, secondary packaging, etc.)
- Support in Modification and optimization of existing products and processes (e.g. light weighting, new colour, new resin, etc.)
What makes you great
- 3 to 5 years experience in project management, preferably within plastics industry
- Graduated engineering degree faculty from reputable university, completed technical education or equivalent experience in related field
- Technical knowledge of project management, plastic raw materials and mold construction.
- Basic quality management knowledge including SPC
- Profound knowledge of MS office suite
- Problem solving skills
- Intercultural competence and willingness to travel globally
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
What you can expect working with us
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training as well as professional guidance and support.
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by ALPLA.