What you will enjoy doing
- Inspection of Bottles as per laid down guidelines & frequencies
- Basic Measurements on the bottles with respect to weight/ wall thickness./ visual aspects in regular
- In process control during production & Packing operation
- Incoming inspection of CFC/ Polybag
- Handling of all lab equipments
- Daily Calibration of instruments & water analysis
- Activities of Line Clearance, Counter Sample storage, last shot record etc.
- Provide feed back to the production team for any defects found during inspection on line.
- Ensure compliance in accordance with ISO/HACCP requirements
- All the jobs as assigned by the Management from time to time
What makes you great
- 3-4 years of experience
- Plastic Engg. Background is preferable
- Computer literate (Excel, Minitab, PowerPoint, Word)
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work well with other departments
- Able to handle multi-task environment with excellent organizational skills
- Preferable from: Plastics & Pharma & Food Industry
What you can expect working with us
- Free Transportation
- Subsidized Canteen facility
- Company uniform & shoes PPE’s.
- Group term life insurance
- Group personal accident policy.
- Statutory Benefits Etc.