Executive - Administration
What you will enjoy doing
- Responsible for providing professional and confidential secretarial and administrative support
- Maintain the Appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Document minutes of all meetings as directed by the Vice president
- Works closely and effectively with the vice president to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Maintain all of the vice president files in an organized fashion and be able to retrieve any document as requested at any time.
- Make all travel arrangements including flight, car, hotel, dinner; and contact clients to schedule meetings in an order that will allow for the most efficient use of the vice president time when on business trips
- Monitor, track and respond to emails as appropriate and necessary, if requires.
- Appropriately screen and answer all telephone calls, take messages and respond to queries as appropriate.
- Drafting letters and other documents, such as PowerPoint presentations
- Maintains confidentiality of documents and information received.
What makes you great
- Any graduate with extensive experience (minimum 3 years) in a position as a departmental/company executive or personal assistant.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Power point
- Experienced with travel & itinerary planning
- Excellent knowledge of using outlook / e-mail calendars and scheduling tasks
What you can expect working with us
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training as well as professional guidance and support
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility in an international working environment
- Dynamic working style in a fast growing region and a dynamic team