Key Account Manager
What you will enjoy doing
- Build strong relationships with key accounts
- Identify business opportunities and define action plan accordingly
- Coordinate non-commercial tasks with other departments
- Ensure transparent and effective communication for solutions across different departments, marketing, technical operations, procurement and supply chain, guaranteeing both internal and external needs are met.
- Define accurate pricing and margin parameters for each project.
What makes you great
- At least 5 years experience within Commercial environment
- Solid experience in compression molding for cap projects with beverage customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification
- Fluent English
What you can expect working with us
- Benefits superior to those of the law
- Employment stability
- Development Opportunities