Business Development Manager
What you will enjoy doing
- To identify and develop new business opportunities (in various industries like pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, household etc.) which will help the company achieve its strategic and business objectives.
- To identify the key players and key suppliers of rigid plastics packaging in The Philippines and establish a professional network with them.
- To identify merger and acquisition targets within the industry and coordinate the preparatory steps prior to the due diligence phase.
- Prepare and provide data on existing and potential customers to enable the company to identify growth opportunities.
- Carry out research in the company’s existing and potential markets to identify new opportunities (identify key players, key competitors, suppliers, demands, volumes, trends)
- Assist other departments in the risk assessment of new products and services.
- Provide the main source of expertise to the company on business development issues.
- Maintain regular contact with the sales and production functions to keep abreast of any developments in products and services.
- Maintain awareness of developments in the fields of product marketing and research to ensure that the company continues to compete effectively.
What makes you great
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in business administration, Major in Sales, Entrepreneurship, Marketing Management, or related courses
- Work experience or background in rigid plastic packaging industry specifically in PET IM/SBM and Extrusion Blow Molding Technology; at least 5 years’ experience in business development with thorough knowledge in rigid plastic packaging products
- Related experience in market research is a must; has thorough understanding of the market situation within the rigid plastics packaging industry
- Posses existing network within the rigid plastic industry and able to establish connections with key players
- Advance knowledge in business development management with several years of management experience
- Good interpersonal and intrapersonal communication skills to properly communicate concerns related to business development.
- Can perfectly speak and understand English language.
- With high sense of responsibility and knows what accountability is all about
- Willing to learn new things and open for challenges, quick mind and highly creative
- Interpersonal skills of the highest order
- Excellent planning and organizing skills, with high sense of professionalism over job/tasks assigned
What you can expect working with us
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal and external trainings to further develop both your technical and behavioral competencies.
- Challenging tasks in a global working environment embracing family culture