What you will enjoy doing
- Perform incoming inspection through confirmation of material specification and visual/measurement tests.
- Conduct line clearance check and approval prior to the start of mass production or for every changeover or start-up.
- Conduct in-process verification activities in accordance with Quality Plan, Quality Procedure, Work Instruction and other applicable quality related documents and communicate required machine or process adjustments to Production operator/ technician/ Supervisor as the need arises.
- Collect all product samples as required for Laboratory inspection and verification in accordance with Quality Plan, Quality Procedure, Work Instruction and other applicable quality-related documents.
- Ensure proper segregation, identification and records for blocked, hold and reject parts and products during inspection or production process based on the established procedure on control for non-conforming products.
- Establish and maintain records of inspections and verifications conducted using applicable and existing quality record controlling system.
- Conduct daily check of inspection tools, jigs, and equipment prior to the start of shift and ensure that these are in proper or in good condition prior and during usage.
- Maintain good housekeeping of in-process workstation through conduct of at least the basic of 5S (sort, set in order, sweep) daily or as need arises.
- Maintain a good camaraderie especially among Team members.
- Support each other when needed and keep communication open and transparent at all times.
- Participate actively when required in any company-initiated activities and help achieve departmental and company objectives.
What makes you great
- With high sense of responsibility and knows what an accountability is all about
- Detail oriented and has a good judgment over issues regarding the quality of the products
- Willing to learn new things and open for challenges
- Positive and able to respond immediately to quality concerns
- With high sense of professionalism
- Willing to work in shifting schedule
What you can expect working with us
- Career growth
- Good working environment
ALPLA Philippines Inc.
ms Monette Pangan, Human Resources
Silangan Industrial Estate, Canlubang
4028 Calamba City