Engineering Supervisor - SBM
- Responsible for the effective supervision of all the design, building, and use of engines, machines, and structures ensuring the optimum utilization of all.
- Directly handles engineering personnel and all improvements related to machine efficiency and specifications, preventive and corrective maintenance, installation, commissioning, and repair and troubleshooting.
- Reviews daily, weekly and monthly trends of all key indicators.
- Recognized Safety Head on the production floor and manages an aggressive safety improvement effort by sponsoring shift safety team’s application of EHS protocols and involvement in the identification and elimination of unsafe acts and conditions in their work environment.
- Coordinate with planning schedule regarding maintenance schedules and other concerns regarding engineering.
Graduate of 5-year Engineering course (Diploma) in Electrical, Mechanical, Electromechanical, or any related course
With 4 years progressively responsible experience in supervising engineering activities and functions
Work experience and decent knowledge in engineering gained from manufacturing industry, preferably with PET packaging products
Relative exposure in injection (Husky, blowing machines (Sidel, Krones and KHS) is an advantage
Experience in maintaining and trouble-shooting auxiliaries
OTHER SKILLS/JOB CHARACTERISTICS:
With skill in utilizing manpower and resources to achieve planned target
In-depth knowledge both in electrical and mechanical technology
Proficient in using computer and engineering application software and the ability to learn how to execute it
Knowledge and background in ISO, GMP, HACCP, 5S and Safety is needed
Good interpersonal and intrapersonal communication skills in order to properly communicate concerns related to engineering operations
Excellent in speaking and understanding English language
Able to counsel, motivate and guide subordinates on their job responsibilities
With high sense of commitment on job tasks
Able to work under pressured environment
With high sense of responsibility and knows what an accountability is all about
Willing to learn new things and open for challenges
Analytical, quick and positive mind over operational concerns and troubles
With high sense of professionalism over job/tasks assigned
Directly reports to the Engineering Manager
Direct and clear handling down of instructions among subordinates
Consistent coordination with concerned departments in any engineering concerns and troubles to minimize the effect to operation
Coordination with contractor for engineering related activities like calibration, fabrication, building wiring and servicing of units
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package, work-life balance environment and career development opportunities