What you will enjoy doing
- Coordinate and follow up all the open findings from the Safety Committee, Internal Audits, customer Audits, accidents and near misses in the plant.
- Represents the company in relations with the institutions empowered with the supervision and application of environmental legislation.
- Guarantee the implementation of all the HSE initiatives, campaigns, trainings in the plant.
- Guarantee the compliance of legal requirements
- Guarantee the competence of our external companies and/or suppliers, having a record of the suppliers, trainings and follow up the projects.
- Support to HSE Manager to lead and coordinate the customer audits, create an action plan and ensure compliance.
- Maintaining the collaboration and sending all documents to the external environmental consultant.
- Regularly carries out safety walks in the plant and develops action plans to eliminate or reduce the risks generated by the identified non-conformities.
- Weekly/Monthly/Annually reporting in electronic format/filing regarding on waste management, according to the legislation.
- Harmonize the safety culture in the region according with the corporate standards and Guidelines
- Organize the Environment Safety & Healthy days Days in the plant.
- Collaborates closely with the Health & Safety Manager, to ensure the implementation and execution of projects initiated at the plant. He/she is responsible for initiating periodic and annual training for all employees.
What makes you great
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a HSE position
- SSM Inspector certificate (80 hours), mandatory request.
- Responsible Environment certificate (would be a advantage).
- Waste Management Specialist (would be a advantage).
- Study: University degree.
- Decision making and problems solving ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Result oriented and ability to resolve conflicts.
- Minimum B2 in English.
- Knowledge of standard ISO 45001
- Deep knowledge of the legal requirements of the plant.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Multi-task oriented with above average organizational skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
What you can expect working with us
- ALPLA offers international career development opportunities in numerous professions. Therefore, we are always interested in talented people who are open-minded, speak multiple languages, as well as specialists and executives.
- An international working environment within a 100% family-owned company with a high degree of direct responsibility.
- A diverse range of professional opportunities, projects and challenges.
- The opportunity to use the own professional skills and competences within an environment in transition and cultural integration.