What you will enjoy doing
Health, Safety and Hygiene:
- Monitoring and maintaining all fire alarm, firefighting system and fire exits.
- Monitoring and maintaining PPE and uniform of all workers.
- Monitoring on the use of hygiene tools (hairnets, hygiene station, hand washing area).
- Monitoring of the first aid boxes for medicine needed.
- Daily checks of the plant for safety hazards (e.g. open machine guard, open control panels, etc.). and personnel behavior.
- Arrange safety training
- Increase safety awareness through appropriate promotional method and channels of communication.
Facility Works Coordinator:
- Coordinate with all safety contractors (pest control, fire alarm, and firefighting).
- Monitoring of safety compliance for facility jobs inside & outside the plants
- Responsible for the documentation of the daily routine inspections inside and outside the plant.
- Prepares the monthly data for the KPI report.
What makes you great
Education/ Professional Qualification:
- Diploma or higher in the same field
- Minimum 1 years of experience in the field of health and safety.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Personal Competencies
- Must be OSHA certified
- Excellent English Communication.
- Presentation Skills
SAUDI NATIONAL ONLY
Able to join Immediately
What you can expect working with us
- A modern and family work environment
- Integration in a young, dynamic team
- Challenging tasks with a high degree of self-responsibility
- Individual performance will be remunerated and further development supported