Supply Chain Assistant
What you will enjoy doing
- Provide general support for all Planning and Logistics positions
- The main focus is to gain an in-depth understanding of processors and procedures which govern the Planning and Logistics functions by interacting with various staff.
- Learn and become proficient in ALPLA prod and MS Navision for Supply Chain.
- Must learn and understand ALPLA’s internal Processes and Procedures and make improvements to these processes.
- Set up and Maintain daily monitoring tools for stock levels and inter-site transfers.
- Help out in Supply Chain projects.
- Help with monthly stock takes at various sites.
- Update monthly reports for Supply Chain Manager.
- Adhere to cost saving initiatives
- General administrative support
- Receipting stock and non-stock items on the ERP for Lanseria and other plants.
- Support finance from a supply chain perspective on month-end transactions.
- Compiling a file for Company Transporters (Hauliers & Ocean transportation).
- Assist with Various Reports for the department.
What makes you great
Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics
1-2 years experience (would be advantageous)
Excellent admin skills
What you can expect working with us
- Market Related Salary
- Professional working environment with Global Exposure
- Pension Benefit
- Medical Aid
- Employee Assistance Program
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training and professional guidance and support
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us