What you will enjoy doing
- Conducts measurements and tests to report visual attributes per internally specified requirements
- Conducting start-up approval and ensure first off samples are available and neatly stored
- Ensure line clearance is conducted after and before starting up.
- Ensure any non-conformances are communicated to all relevant parties.
- Adhere to planned testing schedule and conduct spot checks (in process inspection)
- Ensure accurate and timely recordkeeping and adhere to workstation cleaning schedule
- Ensure a proper hand-over is done on the next shift
- Complete relevant paperwork and documents correctly to allow accurate data capturing system
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Ensure articles on hold are reported and recorded on the hold register, this includes customer returned stock.
- Ensure reworking process is monitored and articles are verified before release into finished goods.
- Ensures master sample in on the line for production line at each start up
- Colour matching
- Pull samples as needed
- Responsible to report any risks identified for Quality and Food Safety Management where food contact product is produced in the plant.
- Ensure on-going awareness of Quality, Food Safety, Environmental and Health and Safety Management
What makes you great
- School Diploma or equivalent
- Flexible regarding working time, able to take decisions with little supervision (Night Shift)
- Able to handle multi-task environment with good organizational skills
- Knowledge of quality control principles and specifications
- Experience in conducting quality tests
- Good communication skill
- Self-Driven, attention to detail and time management
What you can expect working with us
- Employee Assistance Program