FINANCE & CONTROLLING MANAGER (for Thailand)
What you will enjoy doing
To manage all financial matters of our plant located in Prachinburi, Thailand. Your assignment includes Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Cash Flow Management and ensure related systems and processes are efficiently practice and adhere to. Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Direct and control Finance and Controlling team to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Produce accurate and timely financial information about the company’s financial status and performance to enable decisions to be taken relating to the company’s financial strength and security.
- Produce all necessary statements and reports to enable the accurate measurement of cash flow; profit and loss, stock and debtors.
- Develop and monitor all necessary controls to ensure that the company complies with statutory requirements
- Carry out any necessary internal audit reviews and monitor the financial effectiveness of systems and controls; act as the main point of contact with external auditors and provide them with all required information.
- Develop strategies and drive initiatives for cost control including ROI analysis and the financial optimization of the organization. You will implement accounting & tax planning policies and ensure internal and external compliance
- Recommend any changes necessary to improve the company’s financial performance and financial controls and provides benchmarking analysis and prepare detailed investment appraisals
- Act as the company’s main source of expertise on financial control issues; required to support Logistics, Sales, Purchasing and Production planning
- Coordinate with headquarter in Austria regarding the total financial operations and status of the company.
What makes you great
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration preferably in Finance/Accounting
- Finance experience in a manufacturing company
- You are able to take and execute sound decisions in a fast moving business environment
- You are able to prioritize your tasks and to develop effective action plans
- Strong analytical, communication and influencing skills is highly necessary
- Excellent English skills are required, German skills are preferred
- Experience in South East Asia is of advantage
- Readiness to travel and ability to work under pressure
What you can expect working with us
- Above industry compensation and benefits package.
- Internal and external trainings to further develop both your technical and behavioral competencies.
- Challenging tasks in a global working environment embracing family culture.