Business Development Specialist
What you will enjoy doing
We are seeking a Business Development Specialist to join our expanding team! Our ideal candidate must be passionate about delivering an exceptional employee experience while fulfilling Sales Department’s responsibilities for its customers, and business partners.
- Support in the development and implementation of new strategic partnerships,
- Conducting market research on industry trends and market conditions to identify potential areas for growth and new opportunities,
- Support in business planning and business modelling,
- Provide strategic advice to senior business leaders on critical strategic issues based on fact-based analysis,
- Prepare monthly reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information,
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards,
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional departments regarding issues related to process execution and issue resolution.
What makes you great
- Bachelor’s degree in related faculties,
- At least 2 years of commercial experience; preferably in Business Development,
- Affinity to work with figures, business analytics,
- Enthusiasm for a demanding industrial product and technical understanding,
- Highly self-motivated, self-driven and willing to learn,
- Have a good knowledge of CRM Systems,
- Good organizational and planning skills,
- Excellent knowledge in all MS Office applications,
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills in English&Turkish,
- Good communication skills and teamwork ability.
What you can expect working with us
Be Agile! Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, quickly changing, and highly ambiguous environment
Build Trust! Maintain a high level of integrity with ability to build trusting working relationships within the organization and must maintain strict confidentiality regarding compensation, benefits and employee issues.
Communicate Effectively! Exhibit outstanding interpersonal and communication skills in all interactions and leverage humor, patience, and focus with appropriate audiences. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Focus on Customers! Build supporting relationships with associates throughout all levels of our organization, positioning yourself as a trusted resource for all who seek you out.
Take Ownership! This position is an opportunity to make the process your own, take risks, and achieve results.
Collaborate! Tackle day-to-day tasks with a team-oriented mindset.
Create Opportunities! Identify new and better ways to do what we do every day - be innovative and think big!
Engage! As you play a critical role in the life cycle of an employee, create a welcoming and support experience for all.
Energize & Embrace Change! Energize and embrace change by listening, seeking, sharing, collaborating, taking risks, finding solutions, learning by doing, encouraging others, celebrating differences, and recognizing wins!