Product Development Engineer
What you will enjoy doing
In this position you are responsible for leading technical projects and coordinating the activities during the complete product development phase of plastic packaging (plastic bottles and caps).
- You will develop molds for plastic bottles, plastic caps and preforms.
- You will coordinate the testing of the molds on extrusion blow molding machines, stretch-blow molding machines or injection machines.
- You will provide leadership on development projects, coordinating activities from design to pilot tool until production start-up of the production mold.
- You will coordinate product-tests with the quality assurance team.
- You will deliver the projects to the production with expected quality, within project timing and budget.
- You will develop timelines, organize samplings and set priorities.
- You will effectively communicate internally and externally with customers, suppliers and vendors to determine project requirements.
What makes you great
- Graduated engineering degree faculty from reputable university, completed technical education or equivalent experience in related field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in project management, preferably within the plastics industry
- Technical knowledge of plastic raw materials and mold construction
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel (10-20% international travel)
What you can expect working with us
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training as well as professional guidance and support.
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us.
ALPLA PLASTIC MIDDLE EAST INDUSTRIES L.L.C.
ms Noura Al-Suwaidi, Human Resources
Saih Shuaib 4 - Plot No. 553 3559 Dubai Industrial City
PO Box 644853