Material Technician - Shifts
What you will enjoy doing
Material Technician - Production
Shift Basis (Days, Nights, On Call) 4 on 6 off
We now need to strengthen our team and have the below requirement:
- To ensure the control of raw material
- To ensure labelling machines are replenished with correct labels for the product.
- To report any discrepancies immediately.
- To ensure the production/packaging area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- To be fully conversant with the system and the operation of the palletising machine.
- To ensure that the standard of housekeeping is maintained at all times.
- To ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with good Health and Safety practice.
- To perform any other duties in connection with the job that may from time to time be reasonably required by supervision and which are consistent with the "Main Purpose of the Job"
What makes you great
- Previously held a position within a fast-paced production/manufacturing environment with material handling/controlling responsibilities
- Excellent team player and can communicate effectively
- Knowledge and awareness of health and safety procedures within a manufacturing environment
- Experience operating FLT AND/OR similar Ride on vehicle
What you can expect working with us
Salaried up to £24,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits & Career Progression Opportunities
At ALPLA, we stand for high-quality plastic packaging throughout the world. Around 22,000 colleagues produce quality packaging for foodstuffs, cosmetics and industrial cleaning brands for many blue chip clients across 182 ALPLA sites in 46 countries.
- Full Training package provided
- Free uniform and PPE
- Great rates of pay and overtime opportunity’s
- Free parking on site
- Life assurance from day one
- Company Pension scheme
- Sick pay scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Maternity and paternity pay scheme
- Christmas vouchers for you and your children
- Long service awards
- Christmas and Easter shutdown
Our new perk box offering a wealth of benefits such as: -
- Money off purchases such as food, drink, cinema, tickets, clothing, and homeware and so much more
- A number of freebies across the perk box site, such as free coffees
- Online access to free exercise and yoga classes with 24/7 access to qualified therapists
Contact Kerry McCormick to discuss these opportunities with ALPLA UK.
ALPLA UK Limited
Kerry Mccormick, Human Resources
Unit 9 Stonecross Business Park, Yew Tree Way
WA3 3JD Golborne