What you will enjoy doing
To ensure all moulding machines (Injection and Stretch blow moulding), associated production machinery uptime is maximised in line with Company maintenance procedures and in compliance with both production and health & safety requirements.
Additionally, you will be expected to provide planned and repair maintenance to all plant and works services, within the scope of your training.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Ensure that all equipment, machinery and peripherals operate efficiently and at full capability, ensuring a continuous production process.
- Carry out repairs on machines as part of breakdown or preventative maintenance.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork and maintenance logs are completed correctly and accurately in accordance with company procedure.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with quality, hygiene and food safety policies.
- To perform any other duties in connection with the job that may from time to time be reasonably required by supervision and which are consistent with the “Purpose of job/mission”.
What makes you great
- Experience within a similar environment is a distinct advantage with awareness of food safety/standards.
- Time served, apprentice trained is preferred
- Multi Skill experience
What you can expect working with us
Shift Engineer – (Rota: 4 on 4 off)
Salaried £45,500 + Benefits package (Generous pension contributions, Life Assurance, Employee Christmas vouchers, PerkBox – High Street brand discounts, Long service awards)
At ALPLA, we stand for high-quality plastic packaging throughout the world. Around 22,000 colleagues produce quality packaging for foodstuffs, cosmetics and industrial cleaning brands for many blue-chip clients across 182 ALPLA sites in 45 countries
Please apply to this role for immediate review, an opportunity to join a globally recognised business leading the market. – contact Kerry McCormick for more information