What you will enjoy doing
ALPLA is a global family-owned, privately held company that makes innovative, customized, recycled packaging for top companies such as P&G, Unilever, L'Oréal, Pepsi, and more. ALPLA values their employees, work-life balance, personal growth, compensation and sustainability.
What Can You Expect From ALPLA
- Health and Wellness Care Program- Benefits
- Child Care Benefits
- Dependent Care Cost Savings Program
- Recognition programs; Promotional opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan and excellent Matching Plan
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- Education assistance program/tuition reimbursement
- Short term, long term and life insurance paid by ALPLA
- Paid vacation; paid holidays
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY DOING
To make, modify and maintain parts for production to minimize downtime.
- Maintains molds: maintaining, cleaning, modifying, repairing, reporting damaged equipment to Supervisor
- Works with outside mold vendors: supplies needed documentation, acts as main contact for technical department
- Machine parts: assists Maintenance in modifying and repairing parts if needed, orders parts as needed
The position description is not all inclusive and I may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
What makes you great
What Makes You Great
- Able to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and precision
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Completion of Apprenticeship or equivalent
- Able to read and follow prints
- Basic computer skills
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
ALPLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: ALPLA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ALPLA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. ALPLA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
What you can expect working with us
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and very occasionally to climb or balance.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- The employee must regularly lift and/ or move up to 10 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 30 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.