What you will enjoy doing
In this position you are responsible for the creation and development of new plastic packaging designs and drawings.
This includes the following tasks:
- Using CAD equipment to prepare 3D CAD models including technical drawings, assembly drawings, proposal drawings & sketches
- Preparing of bottle designs with 3D CAD software under consideration of technical feasibility, design aspects and customer specification requirements
- Completion of 2D technical drawings including all relevant dimensions and tolerances
- Interacting internally with ALPLA packaging managers and process experts and externally with clients to create technically feasible designs
- Conduction of design meetings with customers
What makes you great
- Three or more years of experience in design
- Proficient in 3D CAD Systems, Siemens Unigraphics NX preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently in a global team environment with input from a variety of sources including customer, project engineers and process experts
- Meticulous attention to detail and committed to superior quality results
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret the most complex documents
What you can expect working with us
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training as well as professional guidance and support.
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us.